- We’ve moved!
- Releasing trauma for easier learning
- Fight, Flight or Learn!
- Benefits of knowing your learning style
- Who is medicating whom and why?
- The Healthy Learning Pyramid
- Some proven steps for academic success
- Mindfulness Based Learning and the Algebra Factor!
- Can I or can’t I, what’s the difference?
- Why learn Times Tables?
Category Archives: Learning help
For many years, most of us have struggled to understand why many people especially some of our own children, simply don’t ‘get’ or haven’t ‘gotten’ school. Despite our obvious intelligence and willingness to learn, school-based learning, for many, remains difficult … Continue reading
The subtlety and type of questions we ask ourselves often determines the quality of the answers we get. As adults, the methods and language we use when asking questions can have a huge bearing on the response we get. It’s … Continue reading
Is it important to that my child knows their Times Tables in this day and age? After all, they have calculators, computers, iPads and all manner of portable devices to do it for them. Is it important that you know … Continue reading
Little children and animals to it. They do it so often, so effortlesslsy and so well. They do it when they know they need to. That is, they get still. They stop, lay down and relax. Often it’s only for … Continue reading